I have a mac. I love my mac. I run VMWare so that I can use Windows as needed like when I need to test Internet Explorer because apparently a lot of people out there are still using it. Who knew?
At any rate I have a free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate edition that I got for attending a Microsoft developer conference. I thought I would give it a go. You should too.
Here are my top ten reasons to use Windows Vista:
- Your blood pressure is to low and you are feeling adventurous
- You need a divorce so you install it on your wife’s computer
- You are the IT support guy at work and you want to get fired
- Life has lost all meaning
- You really associate with that nerdy guy on the Apple commercials
- You have way to much free time and you like to wait around for your computer to do really hard stuff like open your email
- You enjoy click on I agree, OK, Yes please allow, Yes please [email protected]#[email protected] allow the stupid program to open, access the internet, save a file, print, …
- Hey, its better than having bamboo shoots shoved under your finger nails.
- You are a usability engineer and you want to study how not to build the ui for an operating system
- You have not yet heard about the Mac.